Last updated: May 25, 2018
1.- What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a text file that is sent to the web browser of your computer, mobile or tablet and is used to store and retrieve information about the navigation performed. For example, remember your username and password or your profile preferences.
2.- What types of cookies are there?
Depending on who manages them:
- Own cookies; are sent to your browser from our computers or web domains.
- Third-party cookies; are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that we do not manage directly, but a third party such as Google.
Depending on the time they are active, there are:
- Session cookies; they remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website, so none remain on your device
- Persistent cookies; stay on your device and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
Finally, and according to its purpose, we have:
- Technical cookies; improve the navigation and proper functioning of the website.
- Personalization cookies; allow access to the service with predefined features based on a number of criteria.
- Analysis cookies; statistically measure and analyse the use of the service provided.
Cookies used by the Service: el Servicio:
3.- How to set and disable cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device from your web browser. If you don't allow the installation of cookies on your device, the browsing experience may get worse. Below you can find how to set cookies in each browser:
4.- Changes to the Cookies Policy
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at:
Address: Calle Magallón 12, 50420 Cadrete (Zaragoza), Spain.