DNHS® develops a standardized training program in all countries with a duration of 36 h.. In these programs the theoretical bases are approached and an important practical part is also included so that the student understands how to apply dry needling in cases of myofascial pain. This training program benefits the student in identifying the main differences when the goal is to decrease spasticity and improve function in patients with Central Nervous System disorders.
In addition, DNHS® has carried out customized training for public and private entities according to the needs and previous training level of the participants.
Currently the teaching and research team, which is formed by professionals with different clinical profiles, lecturers and researchers, has programmed the following trainings:
March 7-8 and 28-29. Murcia, Spain.
13-15 and 20-22 March. Málaga. Spain
15-17 May. June 12th-14th. Valladolid, Spain
October 3-4 and 24-25. Barcelona Spain
- DURATION: 36 face-to-face hours
- DIRECTED TO: Physiotherapists
- DEGREE OBTAINED: Official DNHS® technical diploma.
- TRAINERS: Dr. Pablo Herrero Gallego | Sandra Calvo Carrión | Jaime Aineros
- PLACE: Centre Univers: Calle Comte de Salvatierra, 5-15 – 08006 Barcelona
- Seminar 1. 3 and 4 October 2020
- Seminar 2. 24 and 25 October 2020
- TIMETABLE: from 9:00 to 14:00 and 15:30 to 19:30