Last updated: May 25, 2018
1.- Responsible and description
The controller of this site is Fisio Consultores SL (hereinafter the "Service"), a Spanish trading company with registered office at Calle Magallón 12, 50420 Cadrete (Zaragoza), España.
The Service does not sell your personal information to third parties and will always ask you for consent before using your data for any purpose other than those described in this clause.
To process your personal data, the Service complies with current, local and European legislation, as well as its development regulations.
Therefore, it adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided. Always according to the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2.- Information collected
The personal and non-personal information collected by the Service will change depending on your use of the website and its features.
Personal and non-personal information collected by the Service will arrive to us in three ways: 1) 1) the automatically collected information 2) 2) which you voluntarily provide to us and 3) 3) that provided by third parties.
2.1.- Automatically collected data
This information will consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its features, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the reference URL or the mobile network used, among others.
- Data for the use of the Service and possible errors detected during its use, such as pages not found or erroneous views.
2.2.- Data voluntarily provided
This information will consist of:
- The information contained in the messages sent through the contact channels of the Service or, if any, when you subscribe to our newsletter. For example, your email, alias or name, subject or message.
2.3.- Those provided by third parties
This information will consist of:
- It provided by social networks or similar services.
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (marked with an asterisk) the use of some features of the Service will not be possible or limited.
The personal data you provide us are incorporated and will be processed in the files owned by the Service, in order to be able to respond to your requests, provide the requested service and keep you informed about issues related to the activity of the company and its services.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of your processing, opposition and portability of your personal data by email to: email@example.com OR the postal address: Calle Magallón 12, 50420 Cadrete (Zaragoza), Spain.
In both cases you will need to identify yourself with your first and last name, in addition to a copy of your NATIONAL ID or ID.
Here you can find the different models to exercise such rights.
In the event that you have given consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if as a User you consider that there is a problem with the way in which the Service is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the DPD or the corresponding data protection authority, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
4- Use of Data
The data provided to the Service will be used to:
- Take your requests.
- If you consented, email us our newsletter
4.1.- In mails and contact forms
The Website has SSL encryption that allows user to securely send their personal data through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the activity log and of which the Service is the owner.
In that sense:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to provide you with appropriate recommendations (e.g. present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (e.g. possible attempts at cyberattack on the Service), as well as data related to your ISP.
- You can also provide us with your data through telephone, email and other indicated means of communication.
Regarding the means of communication used:
- Our email service provider is Google.
On the other hand, certain services provided through the Website (e.g. the possibility of participating in a contest or sweepstakes) may contain particular conditions regarding the protection of personal data. They will need to be accepted before participating in these services.
Finally, as already indicated, the purpose of the processing of this data will be only to provide the requested information or services.
4.2.- On social media
The Service has profiles on some of the main social networks of the Internet, recognizing itself responsible for the processing in relation to the data published on them (for example, photos uploaded by the Service in which faces of people appear).
The processing that the Service will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to corporate profiles. Therefore, the Service may inform, where the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities or offers, as well as provide a personalized customer service.
In no case will the Service extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent was obtained in a timely and express manner.
When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower is subject to the modification of the personal profile of the follower, the Service will help and advise you to this end to the extent possible.
4.3.- In draws
By participating in promotional actions organized exclusively by the Service, the data you provide will be processed only by us for the purpose indicated in the statement of action.
4.4.- In job openings
Only applications for employment or internships submitted by the Candidate through the means indicated on the employment page or by those arranged in the areas of employment and internship on university websites where the Service has published a specific offer will be assessed by the Service.
All other applications will be rejected.
The applicant authorizes the Service to analyze the documents that it sends to it, all content that is directly accessible through search engines, the profiles that it maintains on professional social networks, the data obtained in the access tests and the information that it reveals in the job interview, in order to evaluate its candidacy and power, if any. , offer you a position.
The Service may use duly anonymised data to make statistics on the type of person presenting as a candidate, with the idea of publishing reports on it.
5.- Data retention
Here are how long the data processed by the Service is retained:
- Disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
- Customer data will be kept based on the contracted service. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to keep up to:
- 5 years, according to Article 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to Article 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoice, for example).
- The data of the subscribers to the newsletter will be kept from the time the user subscribes until he/she unsubscribes.
- User data uploaded by the Service to pages and profiles on social networks will be retained from the time the user offers his consent until he/she withdraws it.
- - The data of candidates for a job offer, if the candidate is not selected, will be kept for a maximum of two years to be incorporated into future calls, unless the candidate speaks out against it.
6.- Safety measures
The Service takes all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the security and integrity of the personal and non-personal information collected. Both in the face of unauthorized access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, the Service cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense about the shared information at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after its deletion, personal and non-personal information may remain cached or if other users have copied or stored it.
7.- Changes to the Privacy and Cookies Policy
We may update this Privacy and Cookies Policy in the future. We will inform you about your changes by sending a notice to the email address provided and/or placing a notice in a prominent place on our website.
If you have questions about this Privacy and Cookies Policy, please contact us at:
Address: Calle Magallón 12, 50420 Cadrete (Zaragoza), Spain.